Saturday, November 14, 2009

sweethearts.

guifeng : sorry luh, lazy mah. hehe. me love you okay? :D
su : i not sad le, cos i can go china le! :) heheh, but thanks eh! I'd love to go
all over the world with you too. :)



hihi.
life's a bore now.
i mean, serously.
wake up, go work, sleep, eat, then sleep agn. -.-
where's my exciting life man?!
i miss my friends. >:
( i know you guys miss me too. )

next weds is china day.
wee hee. lol.
or perhaps its thursday?
cos its thursday 12am need reach airport.
but whatever it is,
i'll be back on the 26 of nov!
must miss me hor! :B

hmm,
cant wait for the mini ' sending off ' next weds.
can meet them before i go..
happy! ( tears roll down, too touched. )

okay luh,
at least i did a proper update right?
haha,
anw, ppl,
i might not have a chance to but pocky or whatsoever.
cos i've just see travel paper thingy.
and the shopping there =
jewelry, and some weird weird things.
lol.
so i'll try my best okay?
( sad, my $ gone.. )
KIDDING. IM NOT A MISER OKAY!

okay luh,
bye. :)

[ pray for me that the china airplane dont crash!]
[ touch wood. ' choy ' ]

No comments:

Post a Comment