Saturday, October 17, 2009

a parent's wish



i cried after watching the video.
cos i felt damn guilty.
i havnt been treating my parents with the respect that they should have.
i've been acting like a bitch towards them.
i talk back,
i give them attitude.
the older i get,
the worse i become.
i constantly complain about them.
listing out their faults.

i'll cherish them.
cos they are aging.
i have less then half of my life to take care of them.
i musnt regret only when they're gone.
i love mummy.
and i know she loves me too.
no matter how uch she scolds me and etc.
i know she loves me.
its just that i dont wanna admit it.
as for daddy.
i cant blame him for being so tight with money.
their's are hard earn money.

i must stop acting like a spoilt bitch.
i can be that to anyone,
except my parents.



i love you daddy mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment